Which firmware versions are supported?
– All iOS devices running at least iOS version 9. All Android devices running on
– Android version 4.4. This means that around 90% of all Android devices are supported. (source)
What information does the Cuppla service collect from my device?
The information collected from the devices is:
– Device Name,
– Device unified information ID (UDID),
– Device model,
– Operating system type and version,
– Kernel information,
– Location information (for devices defined by the customer, collected only if so defined for the profiles),
– Programs and installation status (only the ones defined in the app catalog)
– Battery level, available memory